Our included services and highlights
Great benefits for relaxing holidays
Carefree holidays and enjoying maximal privacy through thoughtful hospitality and all of Moselebauer’s services. Any questions? Feel free to call us anytime!
Our big daily culinary with regional products preferrably from domestic farmers and our own vegetable and herbal garden:
- Breakfastbuffet (7 to 11 am) with grill station, freshly cooked egg dishes, juicer, bio products, juice bar and served coffee
- 3 o’clock tea time a la Moselebauer (3 to 5 pm): amongst other things pasta station, grandma’s soup kitchen as well as cold and warm, regional delicacies.
- Dinner: 4 course menu with grandma’s salad buffet, on weekends themed buffets
- 3 fully heated swimming pools (7 am until 10 pm)
- Wellnessarea (7 am until 10 pm) including 10 different saunas, steambaths, infrared cabins, dip tank, relaxation rooms and much more.
- Spa-set including bathrobes and spa slippers in the room
- 24 hour gym with cardio machines and free weights
- E-bike rental: €15,-- for 2 hous; €25,-- for the whole day
- In the middle of nature: hiking and biking through the carinthian alps, close to Klippitztörl
- Indoor Tennis court (€20,-- per hour)
- Soccer, table tennis, bowling and pool (surcharge)
Surcharge for groups of a minimum of 6 people
- ATVs: We are the only hotel in Austria with our own ATV Parcours. ATV tour (min. 6 persons, €100,- per person).
- Indoor climbing trail and climbing wall
- One of the biggest outdoor climbing trails in the alps (for groups of a minimum of 15 people)
- Additional attractions: Bull riding, bungee running, shooting range, bubble soccer, archery and many more
- Welcome drink
- Complimentary internet access in the whole hotel
- Late Check-Out (€30,-- per person; subject to availability): On the day of departure, you can use your room and all included services until 6 pm.
A fully equipped hut in the middle of nowhere! Or rather, in the middle of lush green forests, just a few minutes by car from the Moselebauer. The hut is the ideal party location, with guest lounge spacious living room, kitchen and bar, where you can celebrate undisturbed and carefree. Afterwards, 8 double rooms with bathroom offer enough space to spend the night. Another highlight: the idyllic trout pond directly in front of the hut!
Whether in small groups or as a location for teambuilding events, the outdoor high ropes course involves a challenge and fun for young and old. The climbing garden is professionally operated and maintained and can be used after reservation.
The Wies'n Stub'n offers you an amazing view far into the valley. Especially during summer this wonderful location can be used for private barbecues and to spend warm evenings in good company.
Spending time in Nature is beneficial. Around 15 hectares of open space surround the Moselebauer, allowing you to feel the breadth of nature as well as the comforting effect of the forest.
Tip: The Trimm-Dich trail in the nearby forest is a great alternative for a workout in nature.
The Franziskus Kirchlein is a beautiful, small church with an impressive scenery. Weddings and christenings can be celebrated here in a wonderful way. From the ceremony, the menu, the party and a lovely decorated suite, we are happy to take over. Do you say "yes"?
The Moselebauer has 10 fully equipped seminar rooms, which offer the ideal location for events, concerts and conferences. We are only as involved as you want us to be! We are happy to offer a full catering seminar, with concierge, catering and all the trimmings. Let us know what we can do for you!
Feel the soothing effect of the heated water on your body while you swim from the indoor pool directly into the outdoor pool. Let your gaze wander over the forest and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere. Our outdoor pool is open daily between 14:00 and 20:00 and our indoor pools from 07:00 until 22:00.
Our spacious wellness area (07 am - 10 pm) has 10 different saunas and steam baths, infrared cabins, plunge pools, relaxation rooms and much more. Pure relaxation is celebrated right here! Various massages, wellness rituals and cosmetic treatments, carried out by our experienced spa staff, complete the wellness experience. We believe that sport is also part of personal balance. That's why our 24-hour gym with panoramic view is located right next to the wellness area.
Sweat at 80°C in the stone pine sauna, relax in the stone bath or chill on waterbeds in the stone pine relaxation room. The Zirbenhütte is a free-standing sauna house that can be rented as a private spa for small groups or used as an event sauna.